Versasec is the leading provider of state-of-the-art, highly secure identity and access management solutions. With its flagship product, vSEC:CMS, Versasec eases the deployment of physical and virtual smart cards for enterprises of any size on every continent. Versasec’s solutions enable its customers to securely authenticate, issue and manage user credentials.
The company is global, with offices in eight countries spanning four continents and with customers all over the world. The Versasec team is an agile and fast-growing group of professionals.
To support our partners and customer all around Europe, but with a focus on DACH region, we are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic
PKI specialist as TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
for a permanent, full-time position.
The position is described as follows:
- Become an expert in supporting Versasec software products, customers, and markets, and demonstrate sales abilities and passion for IT-security issues
- Serve as Technical Consultant for Europe, interacting with customers and partners and pairing their requirements with the products and services that best satisfy their IT security needs.
- Give technical presentations about our products and their benefits, provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance and guidance to customers and partners and support our professional services team by providing integration services and training.
- Support our Marketing division by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- Technical Sales experience and very good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong technical background in IT security - ideally specialized in Identity & Access Management and PKI (4+ years of experience).
- Willingness to support customers’ requests and demonstrated enthusiasm in customer interactions and meeting regular sales targets.
- A University degree in a technology-related field with proficiency in prior work.
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills ; preferably also very good German language proficiency.
- Professional and credible demeanor, creativity, and comfortable giving sales presentations and webinars.
- Ability to work within and contribute to an international, multi-cultural team.
- Flexibility to travel and meet customers onsite in countries all around Europe.
The Versasec Employment
Working at Versasec:
- This is a permanent full-time position in a highly innovative high-tech enterprise.
- We offer a small enterprise environment with open communication, outstanding team spirit, and an international and open-minded team.
- This is a remote position! You are self-organized and enjoy working independently, effectively and efficiently from home. Office setup with good internet connection is a must.
- Salary and bonuses are competitive and commensurate with background, experience and results.
- Versasec provides a creative workplace, challenging work, and outstanding skills and career growth potential.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please use the link below.